Enhance the performance of your clinic by benefiting from the expertise of our Practice Advisors.
Your RAM is there to:
- Monitor and manage your key performance indicators (KPI) using OPTOMETRICS; exclusive to the OSI Group. Your representative will show you how to increase your profit margin, conversion rate and your team’s productivity. You will then have the best strategies to reach your goals and achieve optimal growth in your clinic;
- Train your team using the latest seminars in the industry: customer service, sales tactics, HR and basics in optics. No need to travel, our seminars and workshops are offered in-clinic. Some are even offered as part of regional or dinner meetings;
- Promptly answer your questions and requests on managing your clinic.
- A clinic start-up program;
- OptoFinance to finance your new equipment;
- Optosys, our exclusive clinic management software;
- Assessment programs on leadership and management in optometry;
- Support in creating Websites;
- Inventory management programs;
- Competitive analysis services;
- … plus many more programs and services designed to enhance your success!
"Jas has been able to make my transition to practice ownership as seamless as possible by providing me with the resources I need to run and grow my practice. Jas has an infectious enthusiasm for independent optometry, so when she recommended the OSI Leadership and Management Training course, I knew I had to take the time out of my busy schedule to complete it. This gave me the chance to work directly with Jas over the past few months and learn from her experience in, and knowledge of, the industry. Since I am a solo practitioner and relatively new practice owner, I feel very lucky to have Jas as my Practice Advisor to help me navigate the constant and ever-changing challenges of practice ownership."
Dr. Jaclyn Chang
"Thanks to the new integrated online ordering service, I can order lenses directly from the catalogue and receive my shipment two days sooner."
Dr. Conrad Doiron’s clinic, New-Brunswick
"My patients often choose to purchase a second pair thanks to the quality of the lenses and the favourable rates offered for multi-pairs that were negotiated with the Maestro private label."
Dr. Karen Hodgins
Campus Vision, Calgary