Web Services to Meet your Specific Needs.
Integration of Web technologies and tools are a priority in our development strategy.
Online communication is the way of the future and we are here to support your efforts. This is why we provide you with a wide range of optometry-tailored services.
Your Website is your virtual business card, that’s why it is crucial for your Web strategy and presence to be carefully developed. Our team will help you find the right solution for your needs. Here’s a glimpse into our offerings:
- Monthly rates for responsive designs; essential to enjoying an optimized view on your tablet or smartphone;
- Secure and reliable hosting service offering daily data backups;
- Latest in designs easily adapted to your brand image;
- Search engine optimization (SEO);
- Online appointment booking app directly synched to your Optosys calendar.
Plus more: multilingual options, domain name and messaging management, support, statistics, social media sharing buttons...
Referencing, SEO, SEA, Social Media...
We offer à la carte services. You have a specific need? Submit it to our team. Here are some examples:
- SEO (Search Engine Optomization) – organic search engine results;
- SEA (Search Engine Advertising) – keyword ad campaigns through Google;
SEE OUR WEB OFFERINGS
You will also have a designated Marketing Projects Manager who will ensure that the execution, tracking and technical application of these services is in line with your actual needs.
"Thanks to the new integrated online ordering service, I can order lenses directly from the catalogue and receive my shipment two days sooner."
Dr. Conrad Doiron’s clinic, New-Brunswick
"My patients often choose to purchase a second pair thanks to the quality of the lenses and the favourable rates offered for multi-pairs that were negotiated with the Maestro private label."
Dr. Karen Hodgins
Campus Vision, Calgary
"It was difficult for my employees to sell sunglasses. Following an in-clinic training offered by my Regional Account Manager, my employees acquired skills and are now more confident to share the importance of quality sunglasses with our patients."
Dr Neil Paterson
Oak Bay Optometry, Victoria